Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Disability takes our commitment to our clients seriously. As we continue to provide exceptional representation in the courtroom, we also fight for our clients’ rights in the political arena too. We want to ensure a strong future for Social Security.
There are many false reports that Social Security disability is a welfare program or a handout. This is simply not true. We have taken steps to fight these untrue statements that have clouded some media such as:
- emailing partner organizations with the key information they need to know,
- attending discussions with top political leaders,
- writing letters to various lawmakers urging them to make a change, and
- creating a petition to help end delays within the Social Security administration.
You can be part of our political initiatives too. Stand with us by contacting your elected representatives and reminding them of two key things:
- Social Security is an insurance policy you’ve paid for and deserve to receive if you cannot work because of a disability.
- Lawmakers are responsible for helping to end delays within the system to ensure that people receive their benefits.
- Click here to find your Congress members’ contact information.
Frustrated about delays in Social Security?
- Click here to download a letter to send to your elected officials. Let them know how these delays in processing your Social Security disability application or appeal is impacting your life. Urge your representative to vote to prevent benefit cuts in 2016.
- Click here to download a letter to send to your elected officials. Let them know how important Social Security disability is to you and how you hope to see it protected beyond 2022.
- Support the One Social Security Act H.R.3150 to help protect your benefits.